Bronzing intensifier dry oil from the Pretty But Wild collection is a dry tanning oil with spray application that is easily absorbed without greasing, made from plant extracts that moisturizes and penetrates deep into the skin. Especially rich in vitamin E, it enhances the skin’s protection against oxidation and improves the texture and feel of the skin, leaving it softer.
- Container with application in Spray format | Capacity: 100ml.
How to use: Apply the necessary amount on the area of ??the body that you want to tan, distribute gently with circular movements. Recommended use for all skin types.
Characteristics and properties:
- It absorbs into the skin easily without being greasy.
- Highly emollient and with beautifying properties for the skin thanks to its high content of fatty acids that hydrate, soften and improve the appearance and flexibility of the skin while repairing it from sun damage, improving its natural barrier function.
- Rich in vitamin E due to its content in vegetable oils such as avocado, coconut, almond, sesame and carrot oil.
- It acts as a biological sunscreen due to its antioxidant and antiradical activity that enhances the protective activity of the skin against oxidative processes, which translates into fewer wrinkles and prevention of damage from free radicals, UV rays and environmental pollution.
- Increases skin moisture which improves the relief and feel of the skin, leaving it softer and juicier.
- Contains jojoba oil that promotes water retention in the skin as well as regenerating, toning and preventing wrinkles and blemishes.
- The carrot oil it contains contributes vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin against sun exposure, also reduces inflammation and enhances the skin’s natural tan, favoring its acceleration.
- It helps your skin fight and prevent the appearance of orange peel skin, in addition to helping you burn dermal fat.
- Its high truffle content adds a source of natural pheromones that stimulate and enhance sexual attractiveness.
- It contains a sweet caramel aroma that is pure addiction.
- Made with active ingredients of plant origin
- Sesame oil: oil very stable to oxidation due to its high content of vitamin E. Relaxing and relieves muscle fatigue. Emollient, with high penetrability and anti-inflammatory.
- Jojoba oil: regenerates the outer layers of the skin and tones them, preventing the premature formation of wrinkles. Natural anti-aging that combats the action of free radicals. It also regulates the secretion of fat in the scalp, repairs, moisturizes and adds vitality to the hair.
- Anti-cellulite oil: oily extract from Fucus, Ivy, Guarana, Bitter Oranges and Rosemary plants, plants that have countless anti-cellulite, anti-inflammatory and circulation-activating properties.
- Fucus: stimulates circulation and eliminates toxins, decongestant and anti-edema (triggering cellulite) anti-cellulite.
- Ivy: activates circulation, prevention and treatment of varicose veins.
- Guarana: anti-cellulite and reduction of lipid accumulation, lipolytic ?fat burning? effect.
- Bitter orange: improves circulation, reduces edema and swelling of the legs.
- Rosemary: anti-inflammatory.
- Avocado oil: one of the most easily absorbed oils. It improves the water retention capacity of the tissues, has a moisturizing effect and promotes hydration. Delays skin aging, appearance of spots and increased elasticity. It prevents skin aging and is also highly emollient (smoothes and softens the skin).
- Coconut oil: moisturizing agent with antiseptic activity, moisturizes the skin and increases lipid levels on the skin surface
- Almond oil: good penetration into the upper layers of the skin. Excellent emollient (leaves the skin soft and smooth) and skin conditioner providing elasticity.
- Carrot oil: antioxidant activity, contains vitamin A that protects against sun exposure, reduces inflammation by stimulating the immune system, helps maintain the skin in normal conditions, helps to heal, improves dryness and significantly reduces the effects of aging . Repairing and anti-aging properties, also favoring the natural tan of the skin and improving its flexibility.
- Vitamin E: prevents skin damage by free radicals, reduces pre-oxidation of skin lipids (fewer wrinkles), increases the moisture retention capacity of the epidermis, improves the relief and feel of the surface of the skin. skin giving it more softness and suppleness. Of great importance to the skin, due to its antioxidant and antiradical activity, it is a biological sunscreen that enhances the protective activity of the skin against oxidative processes.
- Truffle: moisturizing, nourishingo, anti-wrinkle, hypoallergenic, UV radiation protector. Stimulates sexual attractiveness naturally.
- Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dodecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Extract , Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tuber Melanosporum Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Cinnamate
- Excessive use can cause an orange pigmentation of the skin due to the considerable increase in carotene levels.
- Cosmetic product for external use only.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients.
- In case of irritation discontinue use.
- Do not apply to the eye area or wounds.
- Do not eat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight